About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Walk Closer to Jesus

Bob Says:

Just to let you know that I have had a been a Christian for may years. And this book has really challenged me to have a moment by moment relationship with the lord. I have had many email interactions with Choo Nam and I find her to be a humble servant of God. I admit that I have struggled with the people wandering just outside of heaven.

Please read 1 Corinthians 3:15 very carefully.

Also, Matthew 7:15

Mat 7:15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Mat 7:16 “You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn {bushes} nor figs from thistles, are they?
Mat 7:17 “So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 “A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.
Mat 7:19 “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 “So then, you will know them by their fruits.
Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven {will enter.}
Mat 7:22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
Mat 7:23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

So I say, we will know if Choo Nam is real or not by her Fruits.
My interaction with her has shown me that she is deeply in love with Jesus and has a passion for the lost. She believes in the the gospel and that what she is preaching.

As I have studied more, I find Jesus saying things like

The way is narrow.
Those that do the work of God will be saved
The story of the seed on a path clearly tells of some that will accept the word of god, and fall away due to the love of the world.

Choo Nam’s message from Jesus says “Hey, wake up! You can’t love the world and me at the same time. Serve Jesus before it is to late”

1Th 5:20 do not despise prophetic utterances.
1Th 5:21 But examine everything {carefully;} hold fast to that which is good;

As far as Choo Nam telling about how Christ said he would bless her, well, lets remember Solomon, or David, or may other characters in the Bible who had great wealth and blessing. It was not their choice, but Gods.

All I can say is that this book has made me walk closer to Jesus and have a real hear for the lost. I now look at people as a soul. There was nothing that she is saying that is not biblical in my opinion. To accept Christ and continue in sin shows that the conversion may be in question I think. We will be known by our fruits.

God Bless you all.

No comments: