About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

One who is concerned Says:

I finished reading this book last night. In fact, there were numerous times I wanted to put it down and/or bin it. Wake up guys! This is exactly how the devil works - you know, the poison mixed in with the truth to give it some credibility. There were so many things that just were not right.

Pray to Jesus that He will give you discernment. Remember that in the last days deception is one of the signs (Matthew 24:24).

unknown Says:

The Lord is preparing something for all the people believe me, He is, He will. lets continue to pray and continue to become holy, God is the same yesterday today and forever… what Choo experienced, we already experience and theres a lot more He is teaching something to us…….Philippines is a blessed country that’s all i can say.

Gambi Says:


Hey Guys,
I think that both Christians and non-Christians should read this book. I’ve just finished reading it and was really challenged to change my ways of being a luke-warm Christian. I was very challenged to spend more time with God on a deeper level. I believe that God is going to bring many people to him through this book, and i can’t wait to give this book to some of my family and friends.
God Bless Guys…

No comments: