About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Read the Book FIRST!

Starhawk Says:

Wow… there seems to be a controversy here about the book, Heaven is So Real. I would suggest that everyone read the book FIRST. I read the book and I would say that God ministered to me through the book. The purpose of the book is to let us know that heaven is real. And only those who are ready will enter heaven.

Fongling’s “article” mentioned about the issue on how to enter heaven, … “as she keeps promoting the idea that entrance into heaven is contingent upon works.” I don’t find that the book did what the writer of the article suggested. Yes, it is by faith in Christ that we are saved. But the basic point is that we can enter heaven with a pure heart. The preliminary of having accepted Christ must be done (Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life). Then, one must work one’s own salvation… ie. obeying the commands of Christ. The Bible also said that no adulterers, fornicators, idolaters, or those living a life of witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies….. these people will not inherit the Kingdom of God. - Galatians 5: 19-21. Mind you that these warnings are written for the Christians in Galatia.

As for Jesus’s eating and grilling fish…. that should not be a surprise as that what was Jesus did on earth. Jesus said that He went to heaven to prepare a mansion for us. A mansion should include various rooms and furnitures and decorations, and definitely a place for us to stay. We should not have the narrow mindset that when we are in heaven, we will be worshiping God 24 hours a day forever. This is not written in the Bible but only in the song “Amazing Grace”.

Jesus said that when He comes again, will He finds faith? This is for the Christians… who must not only confessed Jesus is Lord, but also live a life of trusting God.

Read the book first before you read the various articles on the book. Don’t let other people’s thoughts become your thoughts when you have not read the book. As for me, I hope God will minister to you through that book, and any other books for that matter.

h4h4g1rl Says:


Yeah… you go starhawk!!!!! I sooooooooo agree with you, wkakakakkakakakak and I don’t really care if that book is a fiction or a reality, but the most important is, that book change my life. I love Jesus even more, I trying to learn more about the bible, and more other changes in my life. That book really change my life and its not only my life, but also all my friends and family’s life who read it. So i think, you guys must read it too, its a very good book. Even if you don’t believe it, just try to read it once first. hehehehe… GBU!! ^^

No comments: