About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Disobedient Christian

abc Says:

I read Heaven is real and find no fault in it. I like to add on disobedient Christian. there are Christian who still continue to live in a sinful way, e.g. not tithing, still go on to do thing which is not holy be it in thought, deed or words. There are also Christian who put up such a good front, but their heart only God Knows. Whoever is the disobedient Christian that Choo Nam Thomas saw in Heaven, not being judge yet because it is not judgement time yet.

heavenly Says:

I read ‘Heaven is so real’ on last year.
It gave inculcation to me really, and changed mind.
Was developed more in faith ago him.
After read this book, repented, and I wanted to pass near with ‘Jesus christ’.

Micheal Says:

I am almost finishing the book… I realised I had been a ‘disobedient Christian’. I am going to change in my ways.. I hope to see you guys in heaven one day. Praise the Lord Jesus for such grace….
I want to bring you guys to realised that this book is for some people like me!!
This book is to strengthen Christian about the reality of Heaven and Jesus second coming…
To wake us up, so as not to missed out His coming!!!
To help us walk properly again with Him and in His ways!!!
I want to thank Sister Choo for going through so much trouble for me and PRAISE THE LORD!!! a millions for His undying grace and patience for me.
I hope we could appreciate whatever effort that God is doing…. to get us back close to Him!
I love you … bros and sis.. esp Fongling and Palary who care for Christians not to be misled… But I wished to tell u this book has done me a lot of GOOD!!!
May every knee bow and every tongue confessed that Jesus is Lord… before He comes….

Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: