About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NO GREATER REVELATION THAN THE BIBLE

Nicole Says:

I was really excited about the book in the very start, overwhelmed by her experience with Jesus! But thank God!!! This book made me feel uncomfortable and when I have read 60 pages or so I decided to stop!!!

Jesus said she was pure in heart and her faith and obedience and perseverance pleased HIM “a lot” ! And that made me feel bad about myself. well I don’t care! I don’t wanna read it any more!

She said there is a powder room in the house which Jesus’ prepared for her in heaven! You know what to me it sounds really absurd! Do we need to do the make-up in heaven!!!???

And she said she saw some men and women there,
to which Jesus said in the Bible when we go to heaven we all become angels!

And I just can’t believe that Jesus would have visited her THAT FREQUENTLY!!!!
Excuse me but I can’t accept!

Although some messages she conveyed in the book were positive
but I remember somebody once told me and I believer what he said
—-there will be NO GREATER REVELATION THAN THE BIBLE BEFORE Jesus omes back again!

No comments: