About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Angel, Powder Room, 15 years old Body

h4h4g1rl Says:

Fongling : Where did you get this article from?? I don’t believe any word in that article. And the angel things, I think that person who write the article is misread the book or something because in my understanding of that book is, the angel disguise (this word not exactly showing what I mean, I just can’t find any other English word that fit, my English is not very good) into a man and a woman, and not saying that angel have gender.

And about the powder room, why it is garbage? I don’t understand, I think it is ok to have a powder room in heaven.

And at the second last paragraph the writer is misread again because in the book it said that her TRANSFORMATION BODY look like when she was 15, but she go to heaven at 1996, when she already is a grandmother.

But I also don’t know if the book is written a reality or not but I’m 100% believe in that book, because that book doesn’t teach anything bad, and I believe if that book isn’t real, God will never let it become an international best seller and make it translate in many language. I’ve seen a proof when somebody use God name to lie, it did NOT end up well.

No comments: