About This Blog

This blog is a compilation of comments I received in my post about Heaven is So Real which I wrote in my other blog at In His Time.

The author of the book is Choo Thomas, a Korean-American lady who is currently living in the States. The book is all about her experience being brought to heaven and hell by Jesus, about her preparation and training by Jesus himself for the ministry that God has planned for her. The book is a wake up call to all Christians to prepare them for the second coming of Christ. Not all who call themselves Christian will go to heaven. Read "The Parable of the Wedding Banquet" Matt 22. Only those that are pure-hearted and obedient can enter heaven. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matt 5:8. In the book, Jesus mentioned that He would be coming sooner than we expected.

Many have doubts about the book; Heaven is So Real. Read about what others have to say about Heaven is So Real.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I can’t say she’s evil but just misguided

Lisa Says:

I saw her video, she has to sway back and forth or her stomach clenches. She says it’s from the Holy Spirit. She also says this is Jesus’ book for the end times. He tells her this many times in the book. I am wondering if the people who believe what she says have REALLY read the Whole book.

All the screaming and fear and pain and body work! It does not sound like Jesus to me. What is the vision voice? Scary. Please comment, thanks. Lisa

Nicole Says:

Lisa, I think I can tell you Jesus does not deal with people that way!!!
I haven’t read the whole book because it’s NOT AT ALL worth reading!
I can’t say she’s evil but just misguided.
Leave it alone!When you read religious books ask Father God for discernment and bring your intelligence with you and be critical of what you read.
Devotional books such as this one are full of nonsense. -love.Nicole

Lisa Says:

Thanks Nicole, I think she is misguided also. I do need to let it alone, it has bothered me so much. I was reading Luke ch. 12 last night, what a wonderful Jesus we have. Luke 12:15 Jesus says “take head and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.” Our life is so much more with God our Father. Thanks again, you helped me, Lisa

No comments: